May 2014
« Apr   Jun »
19202122232425

Accusations of anti-Semitism and the freedom to organise at ANU

Me in the ANU student newspaper Woroni online today.

‘It is not every day you get labelled a violent anti-Semite. But that is effectively what Woroni called me and other socialists when it published a piece called Anti-Semitism at the ANU on 11 March this year.’

Click here for my article.

Comments

Time May 13, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I don’t like, quite unfairly, being called a “racist” by you. Maybe you leave yourself open to being called a “violent anti-Semite” by your own very unfair behaviour towards anyone who doesn’t agree with your views? Just a thought.

Time May 13, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Sorry Kay, I’ll add moron to that as well.

Time May 14, 2014 at 6:38 am

See what I mean? You just can’t help being nasty. I doubt there’s any sympathy for you around ANU! Just cop it sweet and stop whingeing!

Time May 14, 2014 at 9:15 am

I cannot help the fact you are a racist and a moron, Kay. The fact you can’t or won’t recognise your own racism proves the second categorisation.

Time May 14, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Well, I guess I can’t help the fact that you’re an anti-Semite and a moron. You wouldn’t know real racism if you fell over it. You just label people to suit your own purpose, with zero logic behind it.

“For some in the pro-Israeli camp being pro-Palestinian automatically renders one anti-Semitic.” (your words). And for you, anyone raising concerns about Muslim extremism automatically renders one “racist”. Either both are logical, or both are illogical, because of the way they confuse race and religion. But you just aren’t bright enough to see that.

There have been so many instances where it is blindingly obvious that logic is not your long suit. Actually, your real forte is spraying foul and insulting language. Probably why Woroni has had enough of you.

Time May 14, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Only one difference Kay. I don’t bag out Jews or Arabs/Muslims/brown people who are Arabs or Muslims. You bag out at least one of them.

Time May 15, 2014 at 12:16 pm

John

I have never raised concerns re anyone except fundamentalist Islamists – whatever their colour! Examples are Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Jemaah Islamiyah and al-Shabab – and many home-grown terrorists around the world. You fully support these groups, do you?

Comment from Lorikeet
Time May 16, 2014 at 11:05 am

It’s lovely to see Kay copping a serve for a change, but her abusive comments should really be deleted from this blog.

Time May 16, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Lorikeet

I cop serves all the time – and very frequently from you! Don’t be such a hypocrite!